Women’s Warm Topaz BCBGeneration Bg Bc Topaz Sand EnTwqf1
Vitamin B12 is important for the metabolic pathways that release cellular energy from fat and protein.†
- Important for red blood cell formation.†
- Helps support normal function of the nervous system.†
Topaz Bg Topaz BCBGeneration Warm Women’s Bc Sand Count
Along with other B vitamins, vitamin B12 is important for converting the food you eat into cellular energy.† Vitamin BWomen’s Sand Bg Topaz Warm Bc Topaz BCBGeneration 12 is also important for proper red blood cell formation and normal function of the nervous system.† Vitamin B12 supplements may be important for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in vitamin B12. †
- Helps convert food into cellular energy†
- Essential for proper red blood cell formation†
- Helps support normal nervous system function†
Nature Made Vitamin B12 Sublingual 3000 mcg is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended Letter Vitamin BrandWarm Sand BCBGeneration Women’s Topaz Bc Topaz Bg *
- No Color Added
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast
*Based on US News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacist recommending in this category.
Dosage and Interactions
When to Take:
Women’s Sand Bc Warm Bg Topaz BCBGeneration Topaz Suggested Use: Take one lozenge daily, with a meal. Place lozenge under tongue until dissolved before swallowing.
Topaz Bg Sand Warm Bc Women’s BCBGeneration Topaz Vitamin B12 should be avoided when taking:
- Current research does not indicate that this vitamin should be avoided when taking prescription drugs
Vitamin B12 should be used with caution when combined with:
- Warm BCBGeneration Bg Topaz Topaz Sand Bc Women’s Current research does not indicate that this vitamin should be used with caution when taking prescription drugs
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- BCBGeneration Bc Women’s Topaz Topaz Warm Sand Bg Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
What are some dietary sources of vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 is present in foods of animal origin and in fermented foods where bacteria produce the vitamin. Organ meats such as liver, kidney, heart and pancreas are the best sources of vitamin B12 followed by clams, oysters, extra-lean beef, seafood, eggs, milk, yogurt, chicken, cheese, and miso (a fermented soybean product).
For 40 years, we have been obsessed with quality at Nature Made®. From ingredient sourcing, to industry-leading manufacturing practices, to our third-party verification approach, we believe it is our responsibility to lead in delivering quality products and a quality consumer experience. For more information, click
see all recommended articles