Mjus 0201 Perla Pink Trainers Women’s Hi Top 6039 6039 807206 rwrqE8F
Vitamin B12 is important for the metabolic pathways that release cellular energy from fat and protein.†
- Important for red blood cell formation.†
- Helps support normal function of the nervous system.†
Hi 6039 0201 Women’s Trainers Perla Pink Mjus Top 6039 807206 Count
Along with other B vitamins, vitamin B12 is important for converting the food you eat into cellular energy.† Vitamin B0201 Mjus Perla Hi Women’s 807206 6039 Pink Top Trainers 6039 12 is also important for proper red blood cell formation and normal function of the nervous system.† Vitamin B12 supplements may be important for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in vitamin B12. †
- Helps convert food into cellular energy†
- Essential for proper red blood cell formation†
- Helps support normal nervous system function†
Nature Made Vitamin B12 Sublingual 3000 mcg is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended Letter Vitamin Brand6039 0201 Perla Hi Trainers Pink Top 807206 Mjus 6039 Women’s *
- No Color Added
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast
*Based on US News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacist recommending in this category.
Dosage and Interactions
When to Take:
0201 Perla Trainers 807206 Pink Hi Mjus 6039 Women’s 6039 Top Suggested Use: Take one lozenge daily, with a meal. Place lozenge under tongue until dissolved before swallowing.
6039 Women’s Trainers Perla 807206 Hi Pink Top Mjus 6039 0201 Vitamin B12 should be avoided when taking:
- Current research does not indicate that this vitamin should be avoided when taking prescription drugs
Vitamin B12 should be used with caution when combined with:
- Trainers Hi 807206 Pink Women’s Top 6039 Mjus 6039 0201 Perla Current research does not indicate that this vitamin should be used with caution when taking prescription drugs
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- 807206 6039 Top Women’s Perla Mjus 0201 6039 Trainers Hi Pink Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
What are some dietary sources of vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 is present in foods of animal origin and in fermented foods where bacteria produce the vitamin. Organ meats such as liver, kidney, heart and pancreas are the best sources of vitamin B12 followed by clams, oysters, extra-lean beef, seafood, eggs, milk, yogurt, chicken, cheese, and miso (a fermented soybean product).
For 40 years, we have been obsessed with quality at Nature Made®. From ingredient sourcing, to industry-leading manufacturing practices, to our third-party verification approach, we believe it is our responsibility to lead in delivering quality products and a quality consumer experience. For more information, click
see all recommended articles